2008-11-25

One of my scary experience

      Everyone has something he fears for, and I have, too. Usually, I believe the science more, but in fact, I fear this thing which is not existed in science. That is ghost. I will tell you one of my scary experiences, and this is why I fear the ghost.


        There was, I remember when I was a junior high school student, I met the ghost. At one night, I went to bed as usual, and went to my dream soon. Suddenly, I waked up. I felt cold and started to tremble. This cold is not the general cold. It is totally different. I felt cold from my head to my feet. Besides cold, I couldn’t do any moving, I tried to move my arms, hands, and body, but they didn’t work. I could just open my eye, and I saw some shadow jump up and down on my body. At that time, I was conscious of this is the thing people call it the ghost press you in the bed. This is the term the Chinese call it. Then, I felt afraid, so I tried to chant incantations about the Buddhist saying as usual. I wanted to banish this ghost as soon as possible, so I chanted incantations so quick, and didn’t stop, but it didn’t work. In addition, I thought the action I chant incantations maybe anger it because I felt harder and harder. Suddenly, I heard something which is very weird. I heard this ghost told me something. It said “Xi Xi Xi, do you know why chanting incantations doesn’t work? This is because the god’s eye is covered from dust. ” Indeed, at that time, my family worshiped the one god in my home. Finally, I forgot how to stop this situation, but I just knew I jumped to the bed suddenly. Then I ran away from my room, and went to my brother’s room because, at that time, I thought that more men are safer.


        During this experience, I started to believe the ghost is existed, and I started to avoid something maybe contact with them easier. But, when I was in senior high school, I even went adventuring in tomb with a group of my friends. Maybe I overcome the ghost just by a lot of people.


0 意見: