2008-12-02

No Try No Success

    Tonight I want to share one of my favorite sentences. This is that “No try no success”. It is very simple, but it is also very hard. What am I talking about? I mean that the meaning of this sentence is very simple, but in fact, how many people can do it easily. I guess that maybe just few people who are really successful can do it. For example, if you have one grand goal which is very hard to achieve, but it is too difficult, so maybe you feel frustrated, maybe you want to give up this goal. Remember, once you give up it, you will never achieve it. Maybe you can do it, but if you do not try it, you never know whether you can do it or not. Sometimes your limit is not your real limit. It is all about your mind, it is up to you. Do you know the slogan of Adidas advertisement? “Impossible is nothing.” It is up to you.
 


    Next, I want to introduce another sentence which Kevin Lin said. Do you know Kevin Lin? He is the most famous marathon runner in Taiwan. Last year, he ran cross the Desert Sahara. This year, he led his team to attend the “Polar-Challenge Game.” It’s also a hard work right? But he said “Sometimes you feel afraid, it is ok, you just make your body do it first, and then your mental courage will be coming soon.” I totally agree his thoughts. You could feel afraid, but you have to force yourself to overcome it. I am very impressed by these sentences, so I share them to you. Remember “No try no success “.


0 意見: