2008-12-22

New attitude to learn English

[2008/12/20] Today, I went to the Trinity in Taipei. I attanded the I2-reading class. The teacher of this class was Stewart. First, I entered to the classroom, and he asked me that why I went here to learn English? I responded that because I wanted to learn the more in English. Then, He asked me that why you wanted to learn more? Anyway, he used this way to check my purpose. At the end of the day, my purpose is to earn the more money.


Then, he shared what attitude is a good attitude to learn English. He said that we should put English in our daily life. We should think in English, we should talk with English, we should do anything with English. I know, this thought sounds crazy, but I would try it. Next, I could write the diary to note some special thing here.


1 意見:

Uliana 提到...

當我報名參加 EnglishPapa 在線學校後,我對英語的態度發生了變化。
事實證明,英語可以學得有趣而愉快。 教師採用現代化的教學方法,在線授課,紮實的優勢。 試試吧,試聽課是免費的 https://englishpapa.com/dly-vzroslyh/