2009-03-27

[Writing] New attitude to learn English

New attitude to learn English



[2008/12/20] Today,
I went to the Trinity in Taipei. I attanded the I2-reading class. The
teacher of this class was Stewart. First, I entered to the classroom,
and he asked me that why I went here to learn English? I responded that
because I wanted to learn the more in English. Then, He asked me that
why you wanted to learn more? Anyway, he used this way to check my
purpose. At the end of the day, my purpose is to earn the more money.


Then, he shared what attitude is a
good attitude to learn English. He said that we should put English in
our daily life. We should think in English, we should talk with
English, we should do anything with English. I know, this thought
sounds crazy, but I would try it. Next, I could write the diary to note
some special thing here.




  • 留言者: hornaray
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-06-06 22:08:06

Hey! Juggernaut


It's amazing to see that you have such a great blog.I clould see you've done a lot of efforts in learning english.


Is there any mistake in my sentences? HA! Forgive me, my English is so poor.


Wish you have happy time in learning English.








  • 留言者: Juggernaut
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-06-22 00:14:44

Are you 則叡?


sorry, I have a long time not coming here. I am so busy recently.







  • 留言者: Angela
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-04-15 07:42:49

Hi!  I didn't know that you responded my message in YOUR blog until I checked the message system today in MY blog.  Yes, you are partly right except for missing one error as well -- check the word "enter".  How to use the verb "enter"? 


Have a good day!







  • 留言者: Juggernaut
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-04-16 00:19:19

Thanks Angela, I thought I got it. Just "enter the classroom" right? I appreciate you give me some comments, thanks. 







  • 留言者: Angela
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-04-08 08:12:11

Indeed, there are some obvious errors in your article, though, I am very impressed with the effort you've been making in improving your English.  I suggest that you spend some time studying the word "the" in your grammar book.  Keep going!  Practice makes perfect.  There's no shortcut in learning English but only efforts.  God bless you. 







  • 留言者: Juggernaut
  • Email:
  • 網址:
  • 日期: 2009-04-10 00:20:12

Thanks for your comment. After I check this article, I find some mistakes.


1. attanded  -> attended


2. learn the more  -> learn more


3. earn the more money -> earn more money


am I right?


0 意見: