2009-03-27

[Writing] No Try No Success

No Try No Success


Tonight
I want to share one of my favorite sentences. This is that “No try no
success”. It is very simple, but it is also very hard. What am I
talking about? I mean that the meaning of this sentence is very simple,
but in fact, how many people can do it easily. I guess that maybe just
few people who are really successful can do it. For example, if you
have one grand goal which is very hard to achieve, but it is too
difficult, so maybe you feel frustrated, maybe you want to give up this
goal. Remember, once you give up it, you will never achieve it. Maybe
you can do it, but if you do not try it, you never know whether you can
do it or not. Sometimes your limit is not your real limit. It is all
about your mind, it is up to you. Do you know the slogan of Adidas
advertisement? “Impossible is nothing.” It is up to you.
 


   
Next, I want to introduce another sentence which Kevin Lin said. Do you
know Kevin Lin? He is the most famous marathon runner in Taiwan. Last
year, he ran cross the Desert Sahara. This year, he led his team to
attend the “Polar-Challenge Game.” It’s also a hard work right? But he
said “Sometimes you feel afraid, it is ok, you just make your body do
it first, and then your mental courage will be coming soon.” I totally
agree his thoughts. You could feel afraid, but you have to force
yourself to overcome it. I am very impressed by these sentences, so I
share them to you. Remember “No try no success “.


0 意見: